Join a Garden Club Today!
A special invitation from National Garden Clubs Inc.
The Washington State Federation of Garden Clubs is looking for new members to join local garden clubs across the state. If you enjoy gardening and anything involving flowers or landscaping then you need to become a member today!
Our local clubs offer their members
opportunities to participate in courses
about Gardening, Floral design,
Landscape Design, Conservation
and Environmental Stewardship,
Youth Education and Programs,
Scholarships, Community Service
We have almost 100 clubs divided into 12 districts throughout the state. Districts & their clubs are listed by geographic areas; those listed in blue have website links.
Clubs that have Facebook pages are linked with the icon
Each district has a volunteer director who would be happy to connect you with a club! Send your request for more information by email to WSFGC Membership Chair, Suzann Stahl.
Eastern Washington Districts & Clubs
Blue Mountain - Benton County (east of Prosser), Asotin, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield and Walla Walla Counties. Follow this District on their Google site
1) Basin Bloomers GC 2) Earth Angels GC 3) Garden Genies 4) Mid-Columbia GC 5) Queens of Spades
For additional information about the District and its clubs, click HERE.
Central - Kittitas, Klickatat, Yakima Counties, Benton County west of Hwy 221, including Prosser.
1) Apple Blossom GC 2) Country GC 3) Mt. Cleman GC 4) Queens of Spades GC
5) Toppenish GC 6) Women's Century GC
Inland Empire - Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, Whitman Counties.
Clubs at large 1) Rosalia Garden Club 2) EE-Dah-Haw Garden Club
Affiliates 1) Floral Art Designers 2) Inland Judges Council 3) Spokane Lilac Society
Western Washington Districts & Clubs
Black Hills- Thurston County, Mason County south of Union, Lewis County, southern part of Grays Harbor County and Pacific County. Follow this District on
1) Black Hills Flower Designers GC 2) Capital City GC 3) Friendly Flowers GC 4) Friendly Neighbor GC 5) Illahee GC 6) Olympia GC 7) South Sound Saturday GC
Chinook - South King County Northern boundary is SW 112th St starting at Puget Sound, then east to 212th SE, south to SE 192nd St, then east to Kittitas County line, south to Pierce County line, west to Puget Sound, then north to SW 112 St.
Cross Sound District - Kitsap County, eastern part of Mason County north of Union, Bainbridge Island. Follow this District on
1) Central Valley GC 2) Evergreen GC Follow on 3) Long Lake GC
4) Poulsbo GC Follow on
East Lake Washington - North King County from Snohomish County line at SR 522, south and west to Sammamish River to the east shore of Lake Washington, south to SE 112th St line, east along that line to 212th Ave SE, south along 212th to SE 192nd St, then east to Kittitas County line, north to Snohomish County line, then east to SR 522.
1) Cherry Gardens GC 2) Hill N' Dale GC 3) Hilltoppers GC 4) Hoe n' Hope GC 5) Issaquah GC 6) Pine Lake GC 7) Sammamish GC 8) Sherwood Forest GC 9) Terra Tillers GC 10) Valleyvue GC 11) West Sammamish GC 12) Willowmoor GC
13) Woodinville GC
Greater Seattle - King County from the intersection of SR 522 at Snohomish County line, then south to the Sammamish River, west along river to Lake Washington shoreline, south to SW 112th St, west to Puget Sound, (including Vashon Island), north to Snohomish County line, then east to Highway 522.
1) Beacon Hill GC 2) Briarcliff GC 3) Carleton Park GC 4) Crestwood GC
5) Lakeshore GC 6) Northend Flower Club 7) Seattle Civic GC
8) West Seattle GC Follow on
Hill & Dale -All of Pierce County
1) Country Gardeners 2) Eatonville Dogwood GC Follow on 3) Garden Hour GC
4) Glove & Trowell GC 5) Happy Thymes GC 6) Root & Bloom GC 7) Asternots
Olympic Peninsula - Clallam and Jefferson Counties, northern part of Grays Harbor County and Mason County north of Union
1) Bogachiel GC Follow on 2) Nordland GC 3) Port Angeles GC Follow on
4) Sequim Prairie Follow on 5) Tri Area
Clubs at Large -
1) Kelso GC 2) Longview Follow on 3) Minnehaha 4) Van Ridge GC
5) Vancouveria GC
Listen for the birds....and a video will follow.